Solar Charge Controller 12/24/36/48V-60A
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
- A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
- The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
- Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit’s energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
- Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries and open batteries, customized ones, etc. are available.
- The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
- Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
- Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
- LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
- Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
- The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.